Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 07 Activity

Hello Guys,

I would like to congratulate everyone for last week's activity. You did well but there is still so much room for improvement.

I also appreciated the fact that some of the members of the class whom I seldom hear, did speak and shared their ideas.

I would appreciate a feedback of the final class schedule and the room assignment. Should we be holding class from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM?

For tomorrow, Thursday, July 07, you will be doing a library activity. You will research about HRD concepts, principles and practices that are similar to those that we follow, practice, or believe in social work.

I would like an explanation of how the HRD concepts, practices or principles are similar to those in social work.

Each of you should research at least five (5) concepts, practices or principles. At the end of the period. I will be collecting your written output.

I have a panel interview on that day and may be able to be there by around 7:00 PM.

If you have any questions relative to this assignment, please post a comment here or email me at winnieamores@gmail.com.

Cheers...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ma'am,honestly i don't really understand about the assignment or the instruction that you have given to us on Tuesday,and I say that it's a difficult. But after the discussion yesterday,,I can say that "it's not really difficult if i analize it, before the time come...

    ReplyDelete