Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 07 Activity

Hello All,

I am not sure if the instruction of the July 07 activity was clear to you guys. When I looked at your outputs, I only have five (5) people who were able to get it right.

I didn't get any email of inquiry or a text message so I assumed you got it but obviously this was not true to all.

I would truly appreciate any feedback if you did not get the instruction.

I will see you all tomorrow from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. I have arranged a swap with Ms. Martinez' class and that of ours. Which means that Ma'am Del will be meeting you on Thursday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.

2 comments:

  1. Ma'am Good day!
    Last Wednesday, after your discussion about the concept, principles, and process of Human Resource Development we already had clear explanations when it comes in comparing it to Social Work Practice. I also realized that Human is the most important possibility in making him/her as a resource.
    Thank you ma'am.

    The following is our make up class and exam schedule:

    July 19,2011 (Tuesday) 4:00-7:00pm
    July 21,2011 (Thursday 4:00-7:00pm

    ReplyDelete